Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Extension Recommendations?

I plan on having extentions sewn in for a little while and I was wondering if anyone could tell me a brand that can stand up to the heat of a flat iron or hot rollers.



Hair Extension Recommendations?

Sewn extensions are bad for your hair, they pull at existing hair and can cause damage.



I would recoomend glued extensions or clip in.



I use clip in. HairDo by Jessica Simpson. They work well, and you don't have to wash them everytime you get in the shower because you can remove them. They're a good price, and you don't have to worry about tangling while you sleep, because you can simply take them out.



Hair Extension Recommendations?

All the human hair extension can.



Hair Extension Recommendations?

Premium Yaki. I just got my hair done and the hair looks and feels so real. It's a great brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment