Saturday, August 1, 2009

PLEASE HELP i'm having hair extension problem!!!!PLEASE READ?

well first let me say thanx all 4 reading...ok well my problem is tat i want to get exatention but i dont kno which ones r better...well i like the extention called "COLD FUSHION" because alot of ppl are telling me that theyre da best but cost alot...can u pleas tell me anymore informations or anything i need 2 kno about them...thanx



PLEASE HELP i'm having hair extension problem!!!!PLEASE READ?

Well, I went to my reg. hair salon and I guess they started doing hair extenstions, a couple of the girls went to Las Vegas for a week and trained. I have been gong to this salon for 14 years and really trust them. They are really popular and trendy. I paid $650, its real hair. I didn't get the lengthening in, that would of been well over 1500. I just got thickening. They put them in for me, its real hair, I get my hair cut and colored as I usually do. It lasts 7months, sometimes even longer. I would recommend highly, have a professional do it and its real hair. She used like a hot iron to put 100 pieces in my hair. I love it, my hair is so thick and i have fine hair. It makes a total difference. They gave me protein shampoo and conditioner to use, a protein spray for when my hair is wet and a bore bristle brush to use on dry hair. I love em, hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment