Thursday, July 30, 2009

Clip On Hair Extension Help!!!! Major! PLease Comment!?

Okay, I went to Sally's, and got the Satin Strands blonde hair clip on hair extensions. First off, i can't get them to go on the side, or else the clips show, so it doesn't look real, how do you clip and unclip the clips, and how can I get them to go into a ponytail without the clips showing??? Please help me! It's almost school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Clip On Hair Extension Help!!!! Major! PLease Comment!?

i have bought clip ins at sallys also and love them!



what you need to do is:



*put the top layer (and make it kinda thick) up into a clip.



*and clip them in right at the root under were u hav the layer clipped up..right under the hair you hav up!



*I dont know what kind of clips you hav but mine you just push them in the middle and they open up and the same thing for closing them too



*the pony tail is kinda hard.but what you coukld do is hide them under almost all your hair and experiment on some styles!



Clip On Hair Extension Help!!!! Major! PLease Comment!?

Well, I can't describe it to you in words.



Just make sure you clip it as close to the roots of your hair as possible. Flip your hair over and have a friend, sister, or your mom do it for you. It's hard to do it yourself.



If you still can't get it, search on youtube for ''clip in hair extensions instructions'' hope you get something.



Clip On Hair Extension Help!!!! Major! PLease Comment!?

i tried my own clips from sally's and was a disaster I couldn't ever get the clips to stay in and felt so heavy.. so I was stupid and DO NOT try but I hot glued them.. and then I was like oh now how I am going to get them out? so I had to pull them out.. it was bad.. and the clips from there didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment