Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where can I get cheap hair extension in Singapore? And how much does it cost?

My hair is rather fine and thin, would appreciate that someone to advise me which salon is the best in town/Singapore and how much do they charge. My budgets is around SGD400(max)



Where can I get cheap hair extension in Singapore? And how much does it cost?

why would you want hair extensions anyway? they look so tacky, im not attacking you but honestly when you walk past someone you can tell when they have extensions straight away, they dont look real and they dont look nice, they look like straw, the only way your going to get nice looking extentions is if you can affort to pay $100,000 for them like celebs do. instead of wanting what you dont have learn what you CAN do for the hairstyle you have, or get a new hairstyle (cut) and learn what you can do with what you have got. ive only just recently learns some new things i can do with my hair and i wouldnt change my hair for the world. (i used to want extentions but ive learnt to love what ive got) plus extentions will only ruin your hair so when you take them out your hair is gonna be short again anyway coz you will need a good cut to cut all the ruined bits out of it



Where can I get cheap hair extension in Singapore? And how much does it cost?

i know a place where do cheap hair extension



is at city plaza, somewhere near paya lebar



the service there is really good.



my friends and i like the job they did for us



if u really want to have a hair extension, I'll recommend u all to go there



is at the 2nd floor just next to the lift Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment