Thursday, July 30, 2009

What is the best sew in hair extension clips for thin hair?

I wear the clip in hair extensions and the clips do not grab the hair very well as my hair is thin. I'm constantly adjusting them and, after a while, they pinch. Can someone please recommend where I can buy some good sew in clips for thinner hair or any tips on how I can get the clips to stay in. I am desperate!!!! thanks



What is the best sew in hair extension clips for thin hair?

1st of all make sure the clips you are using have the rubber grip on them. When I put mine in, I tease my hair at the root just a bit and spray with hairspray then I put the clip in...Just as good as gluing it in.



What is the best sew in hair extension clips for thin hair?

American Dream at Lovehairextentions.com are good extensions. To keep them in better, tease the peices of hair you put them on. Which basically means comb the peice of hair backwards and stick the extension in the keep it in there better.

No comments:

Post a Comment