Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair extension fusion - Please helllllp?

Can I use the bonding glue that comes in a nail polish bottle to fusion on my human hair extensions?



Hair extension fusion - Please helllllp?

cost around$ 300.00 Its really worth it though they told me if I get you have to go like every 2 weeks for a lil touch up that cost like 25.oo the most but with fusion u can wash dye and everything else u want to they take a couple of strands of your hair put it in this tiny tube and then heat the little plastic up and you can wear it in diffrent styles it saves money I wanna it by when they told me I have to have a relaxer I thought to myself I'm cool I love rockin my afro along with other style that's what beyonce and everybody else is using NO DON'T DO IT URSELF



Hair extension fusion - Please helllllp?

I love this answer but I also agree with her I do not want to relax my hair yet. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment