Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair Extension Questions ! please help !?

ok, I want to get real hair from sallys beauty supply. Their about $ 70.00 wich is pretty cheap. So what do I do after that where do I go, I live in Southern Cali so if any one's Know's of a good place to go to please give me ALL the info !! thanks



Hair Extension Questions ! please help !?

You want it sewn in?



Or glued?



or fused?



Any higher-end salon will put in extension.



Some make you purchase the hair from their salon.



But in general, buy the hair, call around to get prices and



figure out how you want them to do it. (glue, fusion, sewn)



And mention you bought hair already.



All those ways are really damaging, expensive, and short term.



I would really recommened the clip-in real hair extensions from Sallys. Two packs I would buy.



No damage, they look great, and the least expensive way!



They last the longest and are removable. Go with the clip-ins!

No comments:

Post a Comment