Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair extension question! please help me! ^-^?

Okay so like i have about 4 inch hair all around and want to get it extended cause everyone at my school is making fun of me and i generally hate it.



My question is how much would it cost for a FULL HEAD of hair extentions, that I would put in myself ( after i figure out how )



If you can help me out youd be my hero! :D thanks so much everyone in advance



Hair extension question! please help me! ^-^?

If you are going to be doing this at home you will need a friend to help you out. For all of the supplies and 100% human hair it would be anywhere around $300 and up.



You will also need to learn how to blend your hair with the extensions so they look more natural.



Never leave the extensions in longer then 3 monthes.



Here is a great site with demo's to help you out:



http://www.yourhairshop.com/demos.htm



Hair extension question! please help me! ^-^?

Extensions are not easy at all to put in. They have to be weaved to your own hair and it is virtually impossible to do yourself with no experience. At a hairdressers it would cost anywhere from 100 dollars upwards.



Hair extension question! please help me! ^-^?

u need to go to a professional it will be to hard to put n if u r goin to sew it in but if u are goin to use glue u could do it ur self the real human weave will cost about $25 up and if u go to a profession it will cost $100 up but its worth every penny .... remember weave itches a lot so wash before doing it and make sure ur scalp is oiled



Hair extension question! please help me! ^-^?

It is impossible for you to weave in your own extensions w/out experience. You should probably get it professionally done, and it will be over $100.



Hair extension question! please help me! ^-^?

You run the risk of seriously damaging your hair if you don't put in extensions properly. You can get some extensions at about $25 per section, but if you only have 4 inches of hair, you're looking at quite a lot of pieces.



Paris Hilton just came out with a new line of extensions that look fantastic.



Also, is your hair strong enough to handle extensions, or is it thin and breaks easily? If it is, then really all you can do is ride the hairstyle out, and get some cute hairbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment