Thursday, July 30, 2009

Let me rephrase.. (hair extension)?

WILL it LOOK right if I put hair extensions in my really short hair? How many different lengths do I have to get?



Let me rephrase.. (hair extension)?

you would need about 2-3 different because as the extnsions are put in your hair from back to front they will go from long to shorter



Let me rephrase.. (hair extension)?

3 different ones it would look great



Let me rephrase.. (hair extension)?

you can have hair extensions as long as you want them or as short and with short hair you can go crazy



Let me rephrase.. (hair extension)?

you can put hair extensions in any type of hair. And it doesnt matter the length...



As of the matter, will it look right depends....what kind of hair extentions are you getting? The kind you glue in or the kind you sew in?

No comments:

Post a Comment