Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Have A HAIR EXTENSION problem??

after wearing thenm for about an hour ytheyu seem to go all busy and tangle up....its quite annoying as my hair is perfectly straight!!!



My friend said that maybe i have too much hair in,but it looks great when its straightened??



ive washed them but didnt help much..



I Have A HAIR EXTENSION problem??

well you sould brush them after bath. your should use a hair spray for tangel hair thats what i do with mine. they dont angel anymore.oh yeah use conditioner to. good luck



I Have A HAIR EXTENSION problem??

Depends on what kind of extentions you have in,



Tracks, I-tips, U-tips.............



most likely tracks I bet.



carefully brush them if they get tangled.



I Have A HAIR EXTENSION problem??

is it the type of hair that you have.? but i think you should get one of those vented brushes. they feel good . not the regular brushes those hard ones , the one with the black sticks and color tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment