Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair extension damage???? HELP ASAP!!?

i straightined a 1 inch section on one of my hair extensions with my straightner and now that section is rough and frizzy. how can i repair this damage? help soon please i have my prom in a couple of days!



Hair extension damage???? HELP ASAP!!?

umm.. is it real hair? because its not suppose to do that.. if its the fake fake kind I forgot the name of it.. can't get heat on it.. um.. maybr cut the part out? I am not really sure..



Hair extension damage???? HELP ASAP!!?

oo dat sux. try the dove stuff thats suppose 2 repair hair.



Hair extension damage???? HELP ASAP!!?

Well it seems like to me that whoever put your hair extensions



in didn't tell you they were synthetic...synthetic meaning you cannot put any heat to the hair...if you want to curl it you have to be really careful while having synthetic hair it has to be set to very low heat...Human hair is the best but a little more expensive, but since you already have the synthetic I suggest you just either cut it out, or dip it in boiling water and this may straighten it out...oh a blow dryer with comb attachment works the best with me when I where synthetic!! Whenever it gets frizzy just blow it out dry, this should take the frizziness out! Hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment