Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair extension help for hair that's fallen out?

I'm Black and had hair that was past my shoulders. I got it cut short and loved it, then got it relaxed 2 weeks later and the woman trimmed it into a different style and I've hated it ever since. Going to a short style is enough, then to have someone trim it into a totally different style I hated was hard.



I was stuck with hair I hated and there was nothing I could really do with it except let it grow. I bleached the front part of my hair and it eventually broke off. It is uneven in the front with varying lengths of an inch to about 3 inches and a totally different texture than the back of my hair because of the damage.



I've been gluing in a bang since it fell out and need advice on wether to get full extentions put in or what. Right now I'm also wearing a half wig but the front is not blending with the back because the front of my hair so damaged. I'm not comfortable with my short hair. And wigs don't look right on me. I also don't have a lot of money to spend on a salon.



Hair extension help for hair that's fallen out?

Don't ever glue in hair again, that is the worst form of extensions that you can use- it more than likely is making your breakage worse. I like half wigs an it the texture is not matching, it because you need to buy a new one- one that matches your type and color. You can always rock a cute scarf over the front of the one you have if you can afford a new one. I supplied a link to the place where I buy mine from with a product suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment