Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair extension help?

Does anybody know if the Jessica Simpson extensions are sold in stores, and if so what stores.



%26amp; how much do they cost.



don't send me the link to a site



quite frankly I'm to lazy to look.



Hair extension help?

I dont know about Jessica Simpson's hair extensions but it's best to buy clip-on extensions you can take them out every night and use them again and the clips dont show once its in your head



Hair extension help?

well you probably want information before getting them jessica simpson extensions are about 200 dollars or more... depending on what type and the length. stores you have to see the store locator to see what places around your area that sells them



Hair extension help?

Jessica's extensions are sold online and on QVC or Home Shopping Network. I get the two mixed up all the time. They are priced at about 60 dollars and up, from what I remember, which is about average. I wear extensions almost every single day (not Jessica Simpson brand though), and I love them. They have to be taken care of properly and you have to be taught how to use them, but once I learned that it was easy. Done right, they look natural and no one will ever guess. I've received lots of compliments on my "long, thick hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment