Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair extension failure! Help!?

I have Indian hair extensions (2 tracks) that I had put in back in Sept 06. I have always used infusium leave in conditioner and wash them about 2x week. I would dry them w/ a difusser and use sponge rollers to get a soft curl (to match my natural soft curl). About 3 weeks ago my weave just stopped holding the curl. It will come out curly then after a few hours it will go straight. I havent changed shampoos or anything and I dont put any product on them. I guess I need to know if this is normal? Do they have a buildup somehow of product that may have gotten on it (like hairspray?) Is there a way to "strip" them if thats the case? I was told not to use heat on them period (and dont want to invest in hot rollers anyway). Please offer any advice- I really love them and wish to keep them- but not at this maintainence level! Thanks!



Hair extension failure! Help!?

get a great shampoo and conditioner that is soft and works efficiantly. Try Pantene Pro-V or Treseme.



;)

No comments:

Post a Comment