Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

i want hair exstentions i want to know which ones are better the sew in's or the clip on's and why . will they work on my hair if i get clip on's because im African American and my hair is wild and poofy. please have good answers



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

I have been getting sew in extension for over a year witout perming my hair, except for a little bit of the front. I think it's great cause it's easy to take care of and you redo it every two monthes. The only downfall was when I finally decided to give my hair a break, i noticed how long it grew but it was a lot thinner. This is beacuse the hear doesn't get o breath as much so it thinned out but it grew because me real hair was braided all the time. I have been looking into clip in hair extensions now because you get to take them off to properly treat your hair on a weekly basis and your hair will really breath, therefore growing storonger. I haven't gotten my extensions yet because they cost 3x what I would pay for one sew in hair do. I did some research and came across this site where the products are sold by a black woman who understands black hair. I called the number and she understood everything I asked from the type of hair she sells to how long will they last. She says she even wears tehm all the time and finds it better than sew ins. Check out her website http://www.hairconspiracy.com/generic20....



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

It depends on how long you want to wear the style. The clip-ons are very temporary like for a night out, but the sew in will give you a longer wear 1-3 months.



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

I think that the sew in extensions are better, because it's easier to manage, lasts longer, and you don't have to worry about it falling off because it's sewn onto cornrows, which also gives your hair a break from daily styling.



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

if you want best for your hair then clip on's are the way to go. They arent attached with any type of glue and therefore do minimal if any damage. If you want the best look then go with sew in's or the glue type. They last much longer BUT the glue they tend to use can damage and break your hair. I believe with the sew in's they also use a type of glue to secure. Since your hair is probably on the dry side I would be careful with extensions. But if you only want to experiment and are open to cutting all your hair off after, I would try it. They are fun!



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

They'll work on your hair. It's just what you want. More lasting power (sewn in) or clip in (more maintenance). I suggest you go to a salon that does extensions and ask questions.



How much, how often do I need to come in, how long it takes to sew in, how long the extensions will last. Get all the information you can from the professionals and then you can decide whats best for you. I think you will love fake hair.



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

Let your hair be wild and poofy, I would rather date you like that ,then have you running around with plastic tied to your scalp,which is gonna cause all that wild and poofy stuff to fall out. BE natural girl. hell look at Don Whites wild hair .



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

I like the clip on's. You can take them out when ever you want with no pain at all. You can also shower with them and they do not fall out easily just because they are clipped in. They work great! I recommend the clip on's, much easier.



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

Sew in weave is better because it last longer and more of your hair will be covered, plus you wont have to fool with it as much. Clip on is a quick and easy fix for an last minute do. Also get human hair because it is more manageable and and be curled or flat ironed and washed.



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

In my opinion, the sew in is better because if you take care of it, it will last longer. The sew in also allows you to be free flowing if it's done right. The clip ons don't look as natural. I'm speaking from experience



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

Either one will work if you have the patience to deal with the extra hair. If you have alot of breakage I would recommend you to go with the clip on's. That way if you see a loss of hair, due to breakage, they can be easily removed. It is always best to make sure your hair is healthy before you get your extensions. If your hair is healthy and easy for you to manage the sew ins will last longer, but beware of the possibility that they could cause massive breakage if not taken care of properly! Also make sure you choose your stylist wisely. Make sure they have experience and if at all possible find a friend or someone else who has gotten extension from that stylist, that way you can see the quality of their work. Hope this helps



Hair extension's best answer 10 points?

It depends on which sew in extensions you choose either way neither is best. It is my opinion the fusion is the best type of extension to get it lasts for at least 6 months, hair can be shampooed and conditioned on a regular basis.



clip on extensions are a quick fix. i would advise you seek your answers from a licensed cosmetologists. Which ever method that you choose remember that you natural hair will shed a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment