Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I havre the hair extension iron, wheres the FREAKING glue??

I see the keratin pellets, but I have seen everyone use little glue chips that you place directly on the tool, melt it, then apply it to the tips of the hair, Im bonding it myself. If I buy the keratin pellets will it still work the same, can you cut them to make them fit on the hot tool? Or will I be making a huge mess and over gluing, so the hair won't fit with the clasps..... PLEASE HELP



I havre the hair extension iron, wheres the FREAKING glue??

How come you didn't go and get it professionaly done? Or let a family member or friend help you put these in.. After all you're paying for to get this in your hair yourself might add up to the price you could've just got it done at the salon.. plus when you have to take them out and put them back in every 2 months what would you do when you have to have them taken out? =\ ... I've never heard of someone doing it themself.. %26gt;.%26lt;



But anyway, keratin pellets are alot healthier for your hair than the glue because your hair naturally has keratin in it anyway.. that's also what the professionals use, so in otherwords, the keratin Is the glue.. goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment