Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair extension options? I had my hair cut short with the strands in front and I hate it!?

I recently had my hair cut short in the front. My hair is a bit past shoulder length on the sides, but the front strands were about 2 or 3 inches longer. I had the front ones cut into short graduated layers; most of them come about half way down my cheek. I absolutely hate it! Is there anyway to get my long hair back in the front until it grows back? I live in south florida by Port saint lucie, if anybody could reccomend anywhere for me it would be appreciated!



Hair extension options? I had my hair cut short with the strands in front and I hate it!?

EAT LOTS OF PROTEIN.



IT WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW LONG IN A SHORT TIME.



Or in the meantime, wear a wig.!



Hair extension options? I had my hair cut short with the strands in front and I hate it!?

I'm sorry you are so unhappy with your hair cut. Extensions can be creatively used to improve your look. Find an experience salon because they are hardest to do in front.



Another solution you might try is to sweep your layers back away from your face. You could put them in a pony tail holder to keep them back. There are also lots of beautiful clips in the grocery stores and beauty supply stores that could be used to hold your bangs back out of your face until they get longer.



You will be told there are ways to get your hair to grow back faster using pills or nutrition. You won't. Nutrition helps those who are very ill, but even then the studies are not confirming results in hair growth. Hair grows 1/2" a month, with a barely noticeable slowing in February and increase in August.



Hair extension options? I had my hair cut short with the strands in front and I hate it!?

hair extensions are bad for your hair, they cause breakage and can rip your hair out. i would recommend finding a style you can live with til your hair grows back, it really shouldn't take too long, i cut my hair to my ears and it was back to my shoulders within the year.



Hair extension options? I had my hair cut short with the strands in front and I hate it!?

jessica simpsons line of hair extensions!!! you dont have to wear them everyday and they are SO easy to put in yourself. they look sooooo realistic and they are so much more affordable than actual hair extensions which can cost upwards of 2 grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment