Monday, July 27, 2009

Some good clip-on hair extension stores...?

...preferably in the Glendale, CA area? ... I've tried looking on the internet for some but can't find the right store that has what I'm looking for.



I want hair extensions for color streaks because my hair is too sensitive to dye and I'd really love some color in my hair. ^u^



I'm overall trying to obtain more of the "scene" hair style and so I need to layer my hair even more, unfortunately it's kind of on the thin side as it is. My plan is to get a decent amount of short layers at the top and have my hair thin down at the bottom going through more layers; then I want to get some long extensions of my natural hair color and add them to the sides of my head along with those colored streak extensions...



So any ideas where I can find a store with those kind of extensions?... =)



This is pretty much how I want my hair, just longer and different colored extensions...



http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee252...



Some good clip-on hair extension stores...?

Rebel REbel 鎷?0



Internatioale 鎷?

No comments:

Post a Comment