Saturday, July 25, 2009

HAIR EXTENSION help please!! white?

Does anybody know of anywhere (in the uk ideally) that sells white blonde hair extensions?



All the places I've been to so far have only gone to light blonde but are always either too dark or yellowy. I've already tried ebay, wholesalers and most hair extension shops/websites but if anyone knows of one I may have missed I'd massively appreciate the help.



Thanks thanks thanks.



HAIR EXTENSION help please!! white?

i have just looked on ebay and they now have some platinum white human hair extensions hope this helps....



HAIR EXTENSION help please!! white?

i seen some im salon services last week



if you have one near pop in..



HAIR EXTENSION help please!! white?

If you get human hair extensions, you can dye or bleach them to the color of your choice. Most salons will also do this service for you.



HAIR EXTENSION help please!! white?

I bought my hair extensions off ebay ...



And when they arrived at my house i realised that they were too light for my hair ...



But becuase they were real hair, my hairdresser but highlights through them so that they match the same colour as my own hair ....



They look great now ...



So as long as you real hair ... you will be fine ....



HAIR EXTENSION help please!! white?

Go into most black hair shop's in most town's and you can buy human hair in all colours of all lenghs.



I see them all the time when i go and get my hair product's....check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment