Monday, July 27, 2009

Has anyone tried jessica simpson's hair extension HairDo? Does it really work?

I have seen commercials and looked online at the HairDo extension product. wanted to know how it looks and does it really work? is it easy to put in and take out? do you think this product is for african american women (my hair is straightened)?



Has anyone tried jessica simpson's hair extension HairDo? Does it really work?

I ordered them but sent them back. The color was way off and they were super shinny. Also the cap is rather big. I actually am wearing them in my pic, they look good from far away but not up close. They need to be brushed a lot too, because if you move them around to much they tend to clump in sections. I think the darker colors would possibly look alright though. It takes about 2 mins to put them in, its super easy. As for African American hair, the extensions tend to feel and look like barbie hair, so it might not blend well with your own hair. If you are going to order them, you should go through hsn because they have the money back guarantee and all you will loose is 5 dollars for shipping if you don't like them. Good Luck!



Has anyone tried jessica simpson's hair extension HairDo? Does it really work?

I ordered these and thought they felt like Barbie hair - Extremely Shiny also- ALSO - neither of the two styles or colors I ordered were anything close to a match for me.



You can always return it.



Easy to put in and take out - just fake looking/feeling



Has anyone tried jessica simpson's hair extension HairDo? Does it really work?

Well if your hair is pitch black, I am sure it will look very natural on you. They just clip in, so they are easy to take out! They can really add some style and volume to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment