Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Extension Fusion help?

Dude, I keep applying my co-workers hair extensions with keratin pre-tipped with my heat wand. I keep it hot for 5 seconds or so (Boiling) and rub between my fingers. I think she might be doing something wrong because every time I do hers they fall out. What kind of troubleshooting can you give me? How are these falling out? Mine fell out too but I only had 4 in and I assumed it was because I dont wash me hair very often (XD)



Please help!



Hair Extension Fusion help?

Tell her to go to seek professional help and stop letting people like you- who have no idea what their doing touch her hair.



But just your your friends sake, fusion hair is not supposed to fall out. Tell her to make sure not to use any oil based product on her hair before and after the tips are put in.



Hair Extension Fusion help?

my friend had those done. one day at the bank several extensions fell on the floor, the girl at the desk asked what are all those weird dreadlocks doing on their marble floor at the bank. yep. she twas embarrassed

No comments:

Post a Comment