Saturday, July 25, 2009

Great Lengths Hair Extension in Canada pricing and tips please!?

My hair used to be down to my waist, wavy not curly, and I stupidly got it layered last week and I miss my long hair now. I'm wanting to know how much it would approximately cost me to get human hair extensions (Great Lengths seems the brand/way to go) to get it back to what it was. Should I check out Ebay and buy some extensions there? And if so, would a hairstylist use them or do I have to purchase their brand? I'm trying to save $$$ if possible.On ebay it says you can buy different amounts of strands so how many does someone typicallly need? And I keep seeing Remy or Femy real hair? is there a trusted brand on ebay I can safely buy? I mostly want the length back, it doesn't have to be super full of volume. Can someone help me before I make another mistake? Thx!



Great Lengths Hair Extension in Canada pricing and tips please!?

Go to a salon that does extensions and talk to them about it. Explain to them that you would like to save $$$$ and ask if it's ok to bring in hair that you purchased instead of purchasing it from the salon. My guess is they will say no to that only because they would want to ensure the quality and integrity of the hair they are using in your hair. Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment