Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair patch clip/extension any good? Where to buy?

I saw a kiosk in a mall a while back selling human hair clips and extensions. They said the hair can be washed, cut, dyed and styled just like regular hair. Is this true? Also, where can I find this? I'm looking specifically for a dark brown / black clip where the net is the size of the palm of your hand and the hair is short. Used to cover up balding spots. Not those long hair extensions. Where can I buy them? If you say eBay, that is fine, but please find me a link to it. I don't even know what it is called to do a search.



Hair patch clip/extension any good? Where to buy?

Do you have a Sally's in your area? I know they sale these. They actually look really good, can't even tell they are clipped in.

No comments:

Post a Comment