Thursday, July 23, 2009

How can I get my clip in hair extension to blend with my hair better?

My hair is shoulder length and curly and my extension is human hair and straight. Its one whole extension that clips around the crown. I would like it curly like my hair so it blends better but even when I curl it with my spiral iron it still ends up straightening out. Any ideas?? Also, to get it to blend better, should I have it cut? Thanks!



How can I get my clip in hair extension to blend with my hair better?

WHY DIDNT U BUY A CURLY CLIP ON HAIR INSTEAD OF STRAIGHT?



ANYWAY IF ITS HUMAN HAIR MAYBE IT CAN BE PERMED? OR MAYBE PUT GEL ON THE EXTENSIONS AND CURL IT SO IT COULD LAST



How can I get my clip in hair extension to blend with my hair better?

straighten your own hair or get a curly extension



bear in mind that the longer the hair the less likely it is to keep a curl as it will be heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment