Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am thinking of removing my hair extension soon looking for the right advice?

I just did a hair extension today glue method, but I kinda read on the website about the bad side of using glue for the extension, now I am thinking of removing it! I want to know if I take my hair extension soon that my hair will already break?, Or as long as I take my extension out tomorrow that my hair will be save from any further damage?



I am thinking of removing my hair extension soon looking for the right advice?

Some stylists have a gentle hand and remove them like they would if it was their own hair. Others may act like they care, but they really just wanna get them out and get their money. If it is really hurting and they aren't sufficiently loosening the glue before they pull, then you're in trouble. I'm assuming you have the resin glue that you have to pinch to crumble and dissolve it.



I'm a stylist and have worked with other stylists like this. All my fellow stylists come to ME when they want to take their own extensions out because they know that i will be patient, take my time and not break their hair.



I am thinking of removing my hair extension soon looking for the right advice?

i've had my hair extensions [glued] in for about a month now, and i've had them in before, they have never damaged my hair at all. as long as you keep up with shampooing and conditioner, and treat your hair nicely, your hair will be fine. when you do decide to take them out, just go and get glueremover stuff from sally's beauty supply, and deeply condition to get the glue out of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment