Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is weaved hair and or hair extension safe?

I have kind of curly hair..up to my shoulders and I wanted to put some hair extension which I would dye and highlight...Is it safe? what is the best brand? Would you happen to know any good salons in Montreal? Please help!!!!!!!! this is soooooooooooooooooooooo important.



Is weaved hair and or hair extension safe?

Are you only adding the extensions for color? You do not want to color the extension, you would purchase the color you want. Find the extension tech first. They will have the best source for buying the hair you want. This is an expensive venture, up to several thousand dollars U.S. I would book a consultation and talk to the tech. They will talk to you about the hair, the process, the cost and the best way to care for the hair. Cheap hair will break, tangle and literally be a headache. Since your hair is already shoulder length I'm not sure this is the right option for you. If you only want to add pieces for color effect try Great Lengths extensions. The hair is excellent and for only a few streaks it would not break the bank.



Is weaved hair and or hair extension safe?

Yea....jes make sure you trust the people doing it.....its alot of time and money....good luck send me pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment