Thursday, July 23, 2009

Please help I'm having hair extension problem...?

well i want to get some hair extensions but theres alot of diffrent types...a know some off them but i dont kno with ones are better n will look more real...can u give me sum names of extension that are good n also can u tell me how that extention is put on the head like for example the glue extention are glue 2 ur hair...n do they cut ur hair because my friend got them n when she took them of her hair was shorter...she had the brade ones...thanx again n happy valentine day!!! please help me



Please help I'm having hair extension problem...?

When your getting extensions you want to make sure you go to a professional. I can not say this enough. The best advice is to use the internet there are tons of msg boards where people will recomend a stylist. As for the extenions it depends on how much money you want to spend. The gluing is the cheepest way and its not glued to your hair. If done right the stylist will part your hair and glue it to your scalp. You can also getit sewn in. The stylist will braid your hair into small braids and sew the track (extensions) onto your hair. If you really want to go for the best you need to go for the cold Fusion. Its expensive usually it depends on your natrual hair (length, and volume) and your desired final length. The price runs 1000 to 1500 but you maybe able to find itcheeper. Cold Fusion is the most natrual looking extensions. These extensions are attached to your hair with polymer bonds near the root in small sections. The bonds are rolled around the hair sections forming a round seal. The bond is then is folded around the sections making the individual sealed bonds small, smooth and flat. this is attached to your natrual hair but you will not be able to see that you have extensions.This last 3 to 6 month. A solution is then applied to release the bonds and the hair comes off. This is the type of extensions Halle Barry and Cameron Diez use. I personally have used the glue and when done right it looks pretty good for an affordable price.So theres some info good luck.



Please help I'm having hair extension problem...?

just let grow



Please help I'm having hair extension problem...?

I just had the glue ones put in my very short hair and boy did they look like the real thing!! Fooled everyone. I hated them after about ten days. Too snarly. You brush them out and in five minutes they are a tangly snarly mess. I took them out myself with a blow dryer. Just grab some blow hot hair on them for about ten seconds and the whole thing glue and all.... slides out very easy. No need to cut or use glue remover. If I ever do extensions again it will be the clip in ones. Take them out each night and no headaches. You would have better control of the snarls. Right now I go to the web site...lookoflove.com and I have purchased 5 of their hair pieces. They are the bomb. I flat iron my very curly hair and pop one of the pieces on and I instantly have gorgeous hair to my butt!!!



I will NEVER do permant hair extensions again. I love the clip on 30" hair pieces from Look of Love. Good luck with your decision. Remember knowledge is power!



P.S. After just one wash of permanent hair extensions they NEVER look as good as when you first get them.



Please help I'm having hair extension problem...?

I've had four kinds.. clip-ins, briads, microbeads, and glue-ins... All of them were horrible accept the braids.. They were definatly the best, the microbeads slipout, the glue-ins come unglued, and the clip-in have to be applied daily.. the briads move with the growth of your hair, after they grow about two inches off your head you can go back and have them tightened without getting new hair. They do not really cut your hair, they just trim it so it looks natural and not blocky, I'm gonna warn ya though the braids feel weird for like the first two days, and then you get used to them... good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment